- RSS Channel Showcase 1858685
- RSS Channel Showcase 7351940
- RSS Channel Showcase 1468253
- RSS Channel Showcase 2419093
Articles on this Page
- 03/07/14--10:41: _Home & Pool Solar P...
- 03/28/14--10:38: _Eco-Friendly and Na...
- 09/14/12--10:11: _Winter Pool Chemica...
- 10/13/12--06:59: _Halloween Pool Part...
- 10/16/12--05:24: _Outdoor Fire: Pool ...
- 11/16/12--09:59: _9 Kinds of Pool Flo...
- 11/20/12--06:09: _Holiday Pool Parties
- 12/25/12--07:06: _Planning a Swimming...
- 01/08/13--08:45: _Hot New Cool Pool P...
- 02/05/13--13:58: _Fun & Practical Poo...
- 02/26/13--15:36: _Children’s Swimming...
- 03/22/13--07:51: _Painting an In-Grou...
- 03/26/13--20:48: _Beginner’s Guide to...
- 04/23/13--10:46: _Inground Pool Openi...
- 04/26/13--09:51: _Above Ground Pool O...
- 06/07/13--12:29: _Aboveground Pool St...
- 07/02/13--11:16: _Summer Fun: Pool To...
- 09/07/17--07:03: _10 Steps to Winteri...
- 03/07/14--10:41: Home & Pool Solar Pool Heating
- 03/28/14--10:38: Eco-Friendly and Natural Pool Chemicals
- 09/14/12--10:11: Winter Pool Chemicals: A Buyer’s Guide
- 10/13/12--06:59: Halloween Pool Party Ideas
- 10/16/12--05:24: Outdoor Fire: Pool Patio Heaters
- 11/16/12--09:59: 9 Kinds of Pool Floats and Lounges
- 11/20/12--06:09: Holiday Pool Parties
- 12/25/12--07:06: Planning a Swimming Pool Renovation
- 01/08/13--08:45: Hot New Cool Pool Products
- 02/05/13--13:58: Fun & Practical Pool Side Accessories
- 02/26/13--15:36: Children’s Swimming Pool Party Games
- 03/22/13--07:51: Painting an In-Ground Swimming Pool
- 03/26/13--20:48: Beginner’s Guide to Swimming Pool Chemicals
- 04/23/13--10:46: Inground Pool Opening Procedures
- 04/26/13--09:51: Above Ground Pool Opening in 5 Easy Steps
- 06/07/13--12:29: Aboveground Pool Steps & Ladders: a Comparison
- 07/02/13--11:16: Summer Fun: Pool Toys & Games
- 09/07/17--07:03: 10 Steps to Winterize Above Ground Swimming Pools
Finally the mercury has started to rise and days are getting longer and brighter. Clocks are turning back an hour this weekend, heralding spring and summer and of course, the first thing that comes to mind after ice cream is … Continue reading
I just got back from a wonderful vacation in the Dominican Republic and among lush green trees, perfect weather, and divine food; what really got my attention was how clean the swimming pools were. I love to swim but every … Continue reading
To close your pool for the winter season is to properly prepare your pool for the cold weather. A properly prepared pool will stay cleaner all winter long and make opening in the spring cheaper and faster. There are a … Continue reading
You just heard a knock on your door and are wondering who could it be – don’t worry, it’s just ghosts and ghouls who have come to remind you that Halloween is around the corner! Step out of the ordinary … Continue reading
From the time of sparking fire from flint rocks to modern day outdoor heaters that use gas or electricity to disperse heat, people have always enjoyed the outdoors in warm comfort. As the days turn cooler, don’t let cold weather … Continue reading
In his best Texas accent, our warehouse manager told me – “We got 9 kinds of pool floats!”, when I went to check on our stock of pool floats and lounges, as research for this Buyer’s Guide. We actually have … Continue reading
Holiday season brings cold weather and snow for those of us hibernating in the snowbelt. Even for those of you who live in the Sun Belt. Closed pools and cold weather shouldn’t deter you from throwing a COOL pool party … Continue reading
My best friend is lucky enough to have a swimming pool in her backyard and every summer her house is a favorite and frequently visited destination – after all, who wants to go to a public pool when one of … Continue reading
Another pool season! Now is the time of year to make some plans for the swim season. 2013 brings with it a boatload of new products for swimming pool owners. Having a pool in your own backyard is a lot … Continue reading
Last night, I was talking to my son about having a swimming pool installed in our backyard this summer. He loved the idea, but went on to say “a pool would be cool, but even better would be a swimming … Continue reading
Children love swimming pools and love to play games – and it’s easy to combine both. Whether it’s a birthday party or a family gathering, pool party games will keep little ones entertained and amused for a long time and … Continue reading
Spring is here! If your pool is looking dull and lifeless, this is the time to do something about it! If your once beautiful pool does not look as attractive anymore, give it a spring makeover; with pool paint. Painting … Continue reading
I was super excited when I purchased my very first Intex Easy Set Deluxe Pool and remember spending every single minute of my free time swimming or just floating in my beloved pool. Although I did my pre-purchase homework and … Continue reading
Spring is around the corner and it is time to open the swimming pool for a fun-filled summer. Pool opening may seem laborious but if you properly closed the pool last fall and kept it covered, your pool opening will … Continue reading
In our last post, we talked about opening procedures for an in-ground pool; today we are going to offer you some tips and guidelines on how to get your aboveground pool ready for the approaching summer. Opening an above ground … Continue reading
With their ease of installation and lower maintenance, aboveground pools are every bit as popular as in-ground pools. Not only are aboveground pools more cost effective and easier to manage, they offer almost the same kind of fun and entertainment … Continue reading
Finally summer is here; warm, sunny days call for ice cream, lemonade, and of course a SWIMMING POOL! Nothing beats the heat like cool dips in your swimming pool, relaxing and sipping your favorite beverage. Now you could be perfectly … Continue reading
This post originally from 2012, is New and Improved and bumped to the top! Summer is over and with the end of summer comes the end of swimming; now is the time to prepare your swimming pool for winter. Here’s … Continue reading